Back to News
Pinfold Medical Practice Requires a Business/Practice Manager
Posted on 17 Dec 2019
Pinfold Medical Practice Requires a Business/ Practice Manager for 30 hours per week
Due to retirement, Pinfold Medical Practice is seeking to recruit a proactive, innovative and experienced Business/ Practice Manager to lead the team. We are looking for the right person to lead the practice into the future.
The practice has approximately 11500 patients and is located in the market town of Loughborough. We are a teaching and training practice and have staff at all levels of training. The successful candidate will work closely with our excellent multidisciplinary team to represent the practice locally and with NHS regulatory and administrative bodies, as well as building on the relationships that already exist between all staff and our diverse community of patients.
The team consists of 5 partners, 3 salaried GPs, 2 advanced nurse practitioners, 2 practice nurses, 3 HCA's, Duty Manager and Education Manager who are ably supported by the admin team.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- A minimum of two years management experience in primary care
- Experience of managing budgets
- An up-to-date knowledge of primary care policy and planning in the context of the wider NHS
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
And will be able to:-
- Demonstrate initiative and straegic thinking
- Prioritise, organise and carry out own work effectively and within agreed timescales and deadlines.
In addition, the successful candidate will idealy hold the AMSPAR Diploma in Primary Care Management, or equivalent qualifications/ experience, as well as excellent IT skills.
Please view below the job description and person specification for details of this post or for further information, speak to:
Pinfold Medical Practice
Tel: 01509 220976
Business Manager Job Description